Pinzgauer 716 RHD *** SOLD / VERKAUFT ***

Moderatoren: eniac, xaver133

PINZ 716
Re: Pinzgauer 716 RHD for sale ...

Beitrag von PINZ 716 »

Guys this is a very clean 716 and drives very well, there are not many of these around with low Kilometres and in such good condition.

It also has a few extras on it which would cost you another few thousand euros to buy, like the Warn 24 volt winch, Heavy Duty winch bumper, Bridging ladders and Mounts, Mud Terrain tyres, Synthetic Winch Rope, Radio/CD unit 24 to 12 Volt Dropper, 7in Wheel Rims, Improved Spare Wheel Carrier, New Vi-Air Compressor.

This is already to drive away and has taken a lot of my work to get her in such a nice condition.

Its also a late P90 with a number of factory fitted P93 parts on.

With the manual gearbox you can keep the turbo spinning when driving unlike the automatics so the driving experience is improved.

You will be hard pressed to find another Pinzgauer in such good condition and at a very realistic price of only £19000. It can also easily be converted to a camper as it has the original Steyr metal roof cab on.

I will have a P93 for Sale very soon i.e. mail me if you want any detail on it. The P93 will be For Sale at £26,000 e mail steve@pinzgauerworld.com
PINZ 716

Beitrag von PINZ 716 »

Deposit Taken Sold to Germany

Guys thank you very much for letting me advertise the 716 on your forum

Steve
sprosi

Beitrag von sprosi »

Congrats and lots of fun with your next (Pinzgauer?) toy!
PINZ 716
Re: Pinzgauer 716 RHD *** SOLD / VERKAUFT ***

Beitrag von PINZ 716 »

Photo Of the 716 on route to Thomas in Deutschland a 1046 kilometre trip. My wife and I stayed with Thomas and his family for a couple of days then moved into a Hotel in Stuttgart and did some shopping.

Loved the city and Thomas and his wife looked after us extremely well.

Hoping to get back some time at the end of the year and do some offroading with him and perhaps some other guys on the forum.

So if any one know's some offloading routes we can do for anything from 3 to 5 days in France or Germany please let me know.
Dateianhänge
d1.jpg
d1.jpg (26.97 KiB) 4249 mal betrachtet
Antworten