Pinzgauer 712 REC

Rund um Antrieb und Elektrik

Moderatoren: eniac, Robi, xaver133

Antworten
siska

Pinzgauer 712 REC

Beitrag von siska »

Hallo people can you tell me something about these model.does it exist and how does it look's like.Thanks
fodrasca

Beitrag von fodrasca »

Hi Siska,

I only know the models that are shown on this page: http://www.foto-welebil.at/schober/sync ... delleb.htm
Viele Grüße

Christian
Stef@n

Beitrag von Stef@n »

Hi Siska,

there ist a drawing somewhere in the internet available (can't find it in the moment), but I never heard of a real existing 712 REC...

Stefan
lovepons

Beitrag von lovepons »

Hello Siska,

Here is a drawing of a Pinzgauer 712 REC. You will see it on the very bottom and right hand corner.

Bild

Best Regards,

Jacques
siska

Beitrag von siska »

yes these is the drawing what i saw at first.i am asking about these model because i'm trying to find does it exist any model of pinz with original accessories like winch (probabely pto) and crane or something alse like the pinz on that drawing
lovepons

Beitrag von lovepons »

Hello Siska,

The Pinzgauer 712 REC is an extremely seldom Model and has only been produced in very few samples. I doubt that any of us in this Forum has seen one of them in reality and/or on a picture.
However, it is also known that the newer Model, the diesel version of the Pinzgauer has an REC Model - it is the 718 REC. A few of these REC Models have been sold to the Saudi Arabian Armee. The rear suspension of these vehicles has an air suspension on the rear axles to accomodate the heavier weight when lifting/towing another vehicle.
Your chances of being able to purchase second hand the items necessary to convert a standard Pinzgauer 712 into a 712 REC are slim to none. But don't give up, apparently HOPE can move mountains.
Please keep us informed if you are successfull. Thank you beforehand.

Best Regards,

Jacques
atremml

Re: Pinzgauer 712 REC

Beitrag von atremml »

http://members.westnet.com.au/profpinz/ ... overy1.JPG

Habe ein Bild gefunden der der beschreibung nahe kommt.
Antworten