Assistierte lenkung

Rund um Glühkerze und Servopumpe der Selbstzünder

Moderatoren: eniac, xaver133

Antworten
alloffroadau
Assistierte lenkung

Beitrag von alloffroadau »

hello Zusammen,

Ich bin der Stefan aus Syndey Australien, habe mir gesteren mehr duch zufall einen 1988 718K P80 RHD AUTO gekauft.
Bitte enschuldigt mein schlechtes deutsch ich bin seit 20 jahren in Australien und mein deutsch ist nicht mehr so gut Ich kenne auch viele fachausdruecke nicht in deutsch.

Frage mein 718K hat die assistierte lenkung mit steering ram, wir haben die hyrulische fluessigkeit gewechselt aber die lenkung stottert ein bischen wenn ich sehr langsam fahre order das lenkrad im stehen bewege.

hat jemand eine idee was dies sein koennte? Neue Hydraulische pumpe?

Bild

Viele gruesse aus Australien

Stefan
pinzi
Re: Assistierte lenkung

Beitrag von pinzi »

Humm think this on comes from Gregor :mrgreen:
Could be air bubbels in the system, of jou fil it up start turning left and right to get the air out. If that dousnt help then it could be the pressure valve in the pump :wink:
OFF-ROAD UNTIL I DIE
alloffroadau

Thanks a lot Pinzi will give that a go...
Udo

Beitrag von Udo »

pinzi hat geschrieben:Humm think this on comes from Gregor :mrgreen:
Could be air bubbels in the system, of jou fil it up start turning left and right to get the air out. If that dousnt help then it could be the pressure valve in the pump :wink:
I think it comes from Steve ! :D :D :D

Your post is in the wrong forum. Put it in "Diesel Technik".
Beautiful 718K
Steyr-Daimler-Puch Crack

Re: Servo-Lenkung Power-Steering

Beitrag von Steyr-Daimler-Puch Crack »

alloffroadau hat geschrieben:hello Zusammen,

Ich bin der Stefan aus Syndey Australien, habe mir gesteren mehr duch zufall einen 1988 718K P80 RHD AUTO gekauft.
Bitte enschuldigt mein schlechtes deutsch ich bin seit 20 jahren in Australien und mein deutsch ist nicht mehr so gut Ich kenne auch viele fachausdruecke nicht in deutsch.

Frage mein 718K hat die assistierte lenkung mit steering ram, wir haben die hyrulische fluessigkeit gewechselt aber die lenkung stottert ein bischen wenn ich sehr langsam fahre order das lenkrad im stehen bewege.

hat jemand eine idee was dies sein koennte? Neue Hydraulische pumpe?

Bild

Viele gruesse aus Australien

Stefan
Hello Stefan and welcome to community,

when did you Problems start? after changing the Power Steering oil or did the prob still exist at buying?

If the prob starts after oil changing, there is air in this sytem. First check oil level, lift up front axle and turn sterring left to right at engine off a few time 4-5, after this start engine turn left right again afew times and hold steering in limited end position left and right for some secondes. in this position the engine speed have to idle down and some higher oil streaming noise should be heared near steering columne. if not check first belt thighting ( left service hatch of engine covering have to be removed) there is also a belt slipping without noise making posible.

If the problem still exist, describe your " stottern" trouble shots near and what happen exactly at which steering activating condition ( no power support, low/high noise changing at pump, shimmy shack , rubbing steering wheel and/or tires or else)

Greetings Crack
alloffroadau

Hi Crack,

thanks for the reply, to be honest, I'm not sure, as the vehicle is not registered yet
it hasn't really been driven. It only arrived in OZ last week was trailered to the workshop where it was serviced (it's also supposed to have had a full service in the UK) and when I took it on a little test drive in the workshop I noticed it.

It will be at with engineer next week to get blue slip and rego and hopefully, I get it in 1-2 weeks.

Will then try the suggestions and post a video if it's not the air.

best regards

Steve
Antworten